Dubai is a city located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai is known for its skyscrapers, beaches, and luxury shopping malls. There are many property listings in Dubai. In fact, Dubai’s real estate market is booming.
Dubai is now home to over 2 million residents; people from across the globe live here. Over 80% of the population in Dubai are ex-pats from different nationalities. First-time buyers make up the majority of the real estate purchases in Dubai.
There are many types of properties in Dubai. Residential homes, villas, apartments, townhouses, duplexes, triplexes, penthouses, condominiums, land, shops, office spaces, warehouses, freehold, and leasehold.
The prices range from under AED 100 per square foot to over AED 10,000 per square foot.
Here are some tips if you want to buy a house in Dubai:
1. Know what type of property you want to purchase.
2. Determine how much money you have to spend on buying a property.
3. Decide where you want to live.
4. Find out about the location of the property.
5. Make sure you get a good mortgage broker.
6. Get pre-approved for a loan.
7. Choose a bank that suits your budget.
8. Start looking at houses immediately after getting pre-approved for a mortgage.