Salary Range: Basic Salary + Car Package
Property Sales/Lettings Consultants deal with the purchase, sale and let of residential property.
Common tasks involved and typical work activities tend to include:
- Collecting information about a property and arranging for the appropriate marketing material to be created.
- Keeping up to date with the rules and regulations surrounding the residential property market within Dubai.
- Creating and attending property valuations.
- Creating and attending property viewings.
- Negotiation with prospective buyers/tenants and sellers/landlords from viewing through to offer stage.
- Monitoring sales and lets as they proceed with the assistance of our Sales Progression and Home Move Advisory teams.
- Regular care calls to all clients following up after each viewing.
- Keeping up to date with market trends in the local property market.
- Generating new business via the companies database and through networking.
Property Sales/Consultants will also liaise with banks, mortgage consultants, surveyors, sales progressors and other real estate agencies during transactions.
- Experience within sales is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Presentable, professional and honest
- Positive and hard working attitude
- Fluency in a second language can be advantageous
- Smart business dress is required at all times
- Our team are expected to act professionally and adhere to high company standards
- You should be punctual and contribute to the development of the company
- An excellent work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and a supportive team player
- UK/UAE driving license and own vehicle (we can arrange a hire car or company vehicle at your expense).